Pages

Monday, January 5, 2015

MCS January Creative Kit projects.

I'm back to share the fun layouts I made with this month's Creative Kit from My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club.

Check it out!

This month the kit features the Happy Day collection from Pebbles along with a bunch of other fun goodies.

There are a bunch of fun little flags to cut out of one of the patterned papers. When I saw those, I was inspired to create this fun bunting on my layout.

 

There were so many cute images included in the sticker sheet. The little dog collar worked so perfectly for this layout...


And there were so many fun patterned papers in the kit that I had to use just about all of them together on this one layout! Don't you just love that little bike?


The 'hello' paper in the kit actually inspired this layout. It worked perfectly for these photos of my daughter meeting her Uncle for the first time...She wasn't so sure about his beard! LOL

I also really loved the dark wood accents on this layout...they added a little masculinity.


Make sure you stop by the MCS website to see the three other amazing kits this month as well as to take a peek in the Gallery at what the rest of our super talented design team did with their kits.

~Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment