Pages

Friday, November 21, 2014

My favorite organizer!

Hello Everyone!
Becky here with you today to share my favorite organizational item in my craft area....and it is this box! I got it at a big box craft store, but I'm sure you can find something similar in other places.

It is advertised as a storage system for organizing your 4x6 photos, with 16 clear cases inside....but I LOVE to use it for my embellishments!

here is my box all packed up and FULL of goodies...all organized in rainbow order of course!

I've got my cases divided into: Red/Burgundy, Orange/Peach, Yellow, Lime Green, other Greens, Teal/Aqua, Blue, Purple, Pink, Brown, Black/Grey, White, and Cream as well as boxes for Clear, Metal, and Wood Veneer to fill up all 16 cases! I labeled each with my label maker.

When I open a package of embellishments I just divide what is inside the package into their specific colours and add them to their box....These boxes seem to be mostly full of buttons...I love buttons!!!!
Take a peek inside a few of the boxes!

Each box has a clasp to close it up tight and the whole box closes up nice and snug to hold all my goodies. I love to take this with me to crops...it keeps everything right at hand.

You could easily add a spool of bakers twine in a corresponding color to each case as well!
As papercrafters I'm sure I don't have to tell you to find creative ways to organize your 'stuff' and to look at organizers that aren't necessarily made for scrapbooking, but I wanted to share one of my favorites with you.
What is your favorite organizational item in your scrap room???

1 comment:

  1. Becky,
    Can you tell us the name of this box? Cannot read it on your photo and it will not enlarge....I love this ideas for the same purpose!

    ReplyDelete