Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

The Last Post

Two last posts today!
The layout I am sharing on the Fancy Pants Designs blog today is my last project as part of their Design Team and also the very last project post on the old Fancy Pants Designs blog.
 
Stop by to see my post and to find out where you can find the new Fancy Pants Designs blog.
 
I have loved my time on this team. I am definitely going to miss it, but I look forward to seeing what the new team has in store on the new blog.
 
Here's a sneak peek of my layout using the As You Wish collection...It is the part 2 of my Golden Birthday post that you can find here.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
If you are interested in following my blog sign up to receive an email notification of new posts!
 
Have a great day
~Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment